Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wants

I made a trip over to 'Snow & Rock' last night. With my up-and-coming ski holiday, I've been wanting a new jacket. I don't need one, I just wanted to spend money I don't have on a new one.

Anyway, I walked into the store to find a selection of pink and also patterned monstrosities and was relieved to find that there was actually nothing I was lusting after. Phew, said my credit card.

Road Rage

I was a victim of Road Rage last night. Granted, I did inadvertantly cut up Mr 'Porsche Driver with Small D**k', but it was accidental... He didn't see it that way and trailed me until he got his chance to overtake dangerously and 'teach me a lesson'. My blood boiled - I think I get angry because I'm scared - obviously, as a motorbike rider, I would lose a fight with a car....
Thankfully, he wasn't going the same way as me, so I didn't get a chance to do anything silly! Another close call......

No comments: